Advanced Tradeathlon 25-27th March 2018

Our next Tradeathlon is on our doorstep. We are currently doing only an advanced course to help already experienced traders understand the March/ April markets and take advantage of them. 95% of all Crypto Traders lose money on a regular basis. the other 5% make an average success of 85% which is as a result of education and studies as well as an understanding of the relevant markets seasonal changes. We have these sessions in small groups and this helps keep it as interactive as possible.